Friday, September 10, 2010
I'm driving to South Carolina on monday to pick up my new greyhound, Echo. It's a LONG drive, so I'll probably overnight there and come back on tuesday. I'm looking into finding someone to help get her a little further north so I can do the drive in one day, but I don't know how likely that is.
Now, to decide whether to keep her name or rename her. The foster mom gave her this name, so Echo's not attached to it. Her racing name was RX Cathy.