Wednesday, September 08, 2010
I'm so excited. One of the physical therapists at work has put together an exercise group. We plan to meet M-F after work and do circuit training. Our wonderful director has given us the space to do this!! The group officially started on Tuesday;I'm starting tomorrow. :) I have a new hiking partner; we go every Sunday. Our average has been about 3 hours. If we keep up at this rate, we'll have the whole trail done in about 6 months, weather permitting.
I listed some goals for yesterday and met a few of them. Here goes.
1. Did not meet; hit the snooze 3 times.. Didn't exercise before work- but I did go afterwards.
2. I did pack lunches for myself and the boys.
3. I did track my intake, was totally honest. I went over on my calories and fat; didn't hit the minimum on carbs. I have that problem a lot.
4. 8 glasses of water- met.
5. Busted- went through the drive through this morning because we slept and slept and slept. No time to eat at home.
6. Treasure Isle is still the devil and I played a little bit today. I've been on the computer for longer than my allowed 30 minutes.
Do I feel bad about not making all of my goals? Yes. But not terrible. I'm getting back on track and that feels good. My goals for tomorrow are the same with the exception that I'm going to work out after I get off, I like sleeping in to much.