Getting real: Goals for 9/8/10
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
I guess the trick is going to be to write my goals for the following day before I go to bed. It's to easy to say 'I'll do it tomorrow.' I'm letting you all know that I'm putting myself on notice. I'll check back in tomorrow to let you all know how I've done.
1. Get up and exercise. No sleeping in or hitting the snooze.
2. Pack healthy lunches for myself and the boys.
3. Track my intake....and be honest. Even that Werther's is going on the list if it goes in my mouth.
4. 8 glasses of water.
5. Trips through the drive through are not allowed. Those calories COUNT!!
6. Treasure Isle on Face Book is the Devil (jk) and I'm not playing it... I'm limiting computer time to 30 minutes- this includes Spark People. I get more Energy from Spark People than Treasure Isle. And the energy translates into real life.
Okay that's it for tonight..
Happy Sparking everyone!