This is a post from my blog: http://skinnytart.blogspot.com
Invitations are out
Cake is ordered
Dress is tailored
Everything is ready of October 30th
This picture was actually taken last week. When I got on the scale this morning I was at 184 pounds, so that a half a pound weight loss. It came to my attention yesterday-or pretty much slapped me right in the face-that I have 60 days until my wedding. I have goofed off enough! Time to get busy!
I would say I have to lose 20 pounds before then (2.5 pounds a week), but I cannot lose that much weight and still have my dress fit correctly. As I have told my fellow sparkpeople yesterday, I really just want to be comfortable in my body that day. I do not want to stand there thinking that people are figuring my BMI in their head-I know that won’t happen, but you know.
So I spent some time this morning making a list of what I need to do every week for the next 8 weeks to be Wedding Day Ready. I expect this list to grow as I find new things, but I really do not want to obsess over it.
1. I need to VLOG daily. This is video blogging on sparkpeople.com
2. Track every bite of food I eat.
3. Drink eight 8 oz glasses of water a day or more.
4. Get on the scale. Normally I would be against weighing myself daily, but I think I need to be aware everyday.
5. Plan what I am going to eat and eat it. This means get to the grocery store so I will have snacks and decent food.
6. Complete Bridal Bootcamp at least five days a week.
7. Complete some kind of cardio at least once a day.
8. Do things that help with stress – like not procrastinating so much!
9. Use sparkpeople friends and videos to stay motivated!
10. Measure once a week. Oh…measuring tape how I dislike you.
Oh and I need to blog here at least daily. I need to tell you all what is happening so that I can have some accountability. The posts maybe as small as this is what I ate today, this is how I worked out and this is how I feel about myself, but at least I will be here, right?