Well as today is August 31st I thought I should try something new and make a blog post about my September goals.
September is going to bring alot of change, as my job is finished on the 8th and classes start on the 13th. I will be living in a house with 4 roommates. 3 are soccer players (so this might be a benefit to my health!!)
Weight Loss Goals:
My current weight is 270, by September 30 my goal is 262. Which is 8 lbs.
To do this I will:
- track my food everyday on Sparkpeople.
- take one week and do the Fat Smash Detox.
- eat more whole and clean foods, less processed.
To help in the 8 lb loss I will:
- Start the 30 day Exercise challenge, where everyday in September I will work out for at least 30 mins, even if its just a 30 min walk.
- Hit the gym min. 4 days a week
- Ride my bike
- Work on my C25K training! Considering my 1st 5K is the first weekend in October!!
- Try new activities with my roomates
- Keep organized with school
- Take my lunch with me on days where I think I will be tempted by the school cafe food (which always smells good, doesnt usually taste good and really HURTS my wallet!)
-Stick to my budget!!
-Try new recipes (gotta use the new blender and crockpot!) lol
September is going to rock, and I am really going to shake things up! I am going to exercise more, have more energy and study lots! I have to keep my grades high this year!
I will try to love me and my body as much as possible, and I will enjoy rest time.
Have a great spark day everyone :)
PS. I was feeling cute today so I took some pics :)