What I Learned in August
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
1. A McSkillet Burrito is 610 calories and eating one just makes me tired.
2. Four lost pounds in five months does not constitute a lifestyle change.
3. I move more when I wear my pedometer.
4. There is nothing wrong with walking in the rain, and it's always raining in Denmark.
5. I am a terrible meal planner and need to work harder at planning meals.
6. Recording calories after I've eaten them doesn't help reduce what has already gone in my mouth.
7. Structure is good for the entire family.
8. I eat differently when my husband is home.
9. My six-year old is starting to gain weight.
10. Summer never lasts forever in Wisconsin.