My 10 pounds by 10/10/10 declaration :o}
Thursday, August 26, 2010
I do declare that I, Erin, will lose 10 pounds by 10/10/10. Today I weigh 171 pounds. My weight on 10/10/10 will be 161 or less, and would be AWESOME if I could reach 155, but we will be realistic here ;o}
I will accomplish this goal by completing the following:
- eating: I will stick with my Weight Watchers points and adjust accordingly with my training so I don't eat too little or too much!
- cardio: I will continue my half marathon training, running 4 days a week. I will cross train by spining 2 days a week.
- strength training: I will complete my ST on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with core added for 1 more day (Saturday).
- water: I will drink 8 glasses of water MINIMUM a day, more if I am running more or more active.
- sleep/relaxation: I will get a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep a night. I will "chill" when I have the opportunity to relax.
- other: I will take motivation from those around me...I will let them inspire me, and I hope to encourage my teammates and motivate and inspire them, too!
I will try 10 pull-ups.
I will do 10 push-ups.
I will read 10 articles on running and nutrition.
I will support 10 new Sparkfriends.
I will LOSE these 10+ pounds!!.
I'll keep you up to date on how it goes!!
P.S. So, I am a part of 2 challenges this go around, the Periwinkles Biggest Loser Focusing in Fall Challenge, and the Lose 10 by 10/10/10 Challenge. Let's DO THIS!!