Tuesday, August 17, 2010
1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:15..my last day to sleep in before the before school planning really kicks in and I can't sleep late! AH
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare. SOOO good.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
So embarrassing, but I did agree to go to Step Up 3D with a friend who wanted to see it. Last movie I picked to see, however, was Inception ..that movie messed with my mind!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Drop Dead Diva, So You Think You Can Dance, Glee
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Connecticut. I love the four seasons, especially autumn :)
6. What did you have for breakfast?
What did I have? Thank goodness for my tracker haha I had an english muffin with peanut butter. I've been craving it like no other lately (its that TOM)
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian or Mexican depending on my mood.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Ham. I love all other pork, but ham I can't do. Also, corned beef. Blech. All it takes is one case of food poisoning and even a delicious food seems awful
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I love eating outside in the center of town.
10. Favorite dressing?
If it had no calories? Blue Cheese. If I am counting, maple grove farms balsamic vinegarette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Chevy Cobalt. My baby :)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Comfortable, but fashionable. I love anything bright. Pastels are not good for this girl! I'm definitely a summer. Teals, bright blues, corals, here I come!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Europe! I've been to Germany and Austria and would LOVE to go back. I also would LOVE to go to Italy and Greece and England and yep, all of Europe pretty much.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Near the beach
16. Favorite time of day?
5:23 (that's my birthday) Ever since I was little, my dad would always say "best time of the day!" In college, he sometimes would leave me voicemails when it was 5:23 and he missed me hehe.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball or College Basketball (no NBA for this girl...UConn all the way!)
19. How many siblings?
three sisters: two older and one younger. There is such an age gap that my brothers-in-law have known me almost my whole life, so they are like brothers to me, too
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Hanging out with my friends, dancing, watching movies, crocheting, doing sudoku
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I want to hear everyone's!
22. Bird watcher?
Only if I'm with my mom who LOVES them
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
afternoon girl definitely.
24. Do you have any pets?
A westie named Scooter
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I just found out TODAY that I got my first teaching job. When I was in grad school, the CT Board of Ed told us we could expect to find jobs in five years since there is such a surplus of teachers. How did I get blessed enough to find one within three months??? I start in two weeks! AH
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Aside from a month long trist wanting to be a chef, a teacher since the day I can remember.
27. Do you have children?
18 students who I already love :)
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog, but I don't hate cats. They just make my eyes itchy
29. Are you married?
Someday, but not right now.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes. In Decemeber I was stopped behind three cars at a red light. The car behind me slammed into me and said she was distracted by the Christmas lights. Poor thing was so shaken up I think she was worse off than me!
32. Any pet peeves?
Indulgent parents. Laziness. People who can't be relied on.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
Lily of the Valley
35. Favorite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie or Cookie Dough.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Passed the first time!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Forever 21. I am addicted.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yes..went out with some people I barely know and ended up having a wonderful time!
41. Like your job?
I cannot begin to describe how much I love it!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My friends about two hours ago hehe
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
Turquoise or Coral
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many people will fill this out?
I hope YOU
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Nope. I love the smell but can't stand the taste!