Tuesday, August 17, 2010
My Mom once told me that the Good Lord gave us so many days in our lives so we could take things one day at a time. Me, being me, could always come up with an argument about things like that, simply because I'm going through a religious crisis (meaning my family is Christian and i'm not sure what I am anymore, but that's a whole other story). Anyway, No matter what or who you believe in, have a little faith in yourself, and take things one day at a time. That's the best we can do...and..shhh but dont tell my mom this..but..I kinda think she's right! :P
1. Do some heavy duty cleaning in the kitchen.
2. Smoke 3 Less cigarettes today than I did yesterday.
3. Make breakfast fritatta in bulk and freeze it (and for gosh sake remember to LABEL THEM) for the days I wake up late and have to rush to get my family on the move (kinda like today *blush*)
4. Read one chapter in the Spark book.
5. Spend at least five more minutes playing outside with the dogs.
So folks..i'll probably be checking in here soon..thank you all for the wonderfully supportive words....and here's to taking things one day at a time! Cheers!