Monday, August 02, 2010
Inspired by SILVERCHICK, I realized I need to put my goals out into the world. So here we go...
1. Plan out weekly lunches the same as I do for dinner. I am finding that I sometimes get derailed when I don't plan. I will grill chicken for the week to help with making lunches healthy and quick.
2. No more than one soda a day, no matter if I got my water in or not.
3. Track, track, track
4. Not to go crazy with eating while back home for a long weekend. I'm there to enjoy the company of family and friends NOT stuff my face with all the local cuisine.
1. Make the excercise routine I started last week a habit! M-Spin class, T-Rest, W-Group Power, Th-Kickboxing, F-Cardio machines/walk outside, Sa-Group Power and 15 min. walk, Su-Rest
2. Meet up with Karen for some Mommy fitness time (thanks, Karen!) :)
1. Say goodbye to 190's.
2. Not weigh in obessively. Keep it down to a designated day, once a week.
1. Log in everyday and track!
2. Read motivational page each day
3. Comment on established friend's blog each day and a new friend's blog each day
4. Revist these goals each week to track my progress
Woohooo!!! I got this! Stay tuned for updates!