Fitness goals for August
Monday, August 02, 2010
I'm going to list some goals to keep myself accountable. So for the month:
1. Continue the c25k program -- I should be at week 4 by the end of August, unless I have to stretch things out. I did day 2 today and my legs are really feeling it.
2. Swim twice a week
3. Pilates tape once or twice a week
4. Continue with bootcamp videos (strength training)
5. Walk to school with my kids as often as possible.
6. Do some more fitness tests at the end of the month. I did the 3 minute step test and the 1 mile walking test earlier, and there's nowhere to go but up, believe me!
7. I set my fitness goals on the fitness page to 45 minutes a day of cardio and 1600 kcal, and 8 miles total of running/walking a week. I'll see how that pans out.