Ok, I decided to blog for the 2nd time today because- well, because I can and I'm inspired to do so. ;)
This blog is more of a *thank you, God* blog, though, whereas my other was all health/fitness related. I just realized that there were many things that happened in the past week that I'm grateful for and felt I should express them, outwardly. :)
First, I have begun the process of really, truly job-searching again this past week. And while it is true that it is VERY bittersweet for me, I AM grateful for a few things regarding it. It IS hard to even THINK of leaving my precious little Jayleigh-bug and it makes me sad everytime I think of it. :*( However, I do know the importance of me doing so and I'm grateful for the acceptance I have come to have over it. I know that it is what our family needs so I have come to terms with that.
* I am grateful that I have a vast set of skills that will help me to find employment and I pray does so quickly.
* I am grateful that I have a hubby who is more than willing, able, and ready to help me to achieve and accomplish what I need to.
* I am grateful that I have been able to stay home with my baby girl as long as I have.
* I am grateful that I have an AWESOME 14 yr old daughter who absolutely adores her baby sister and takes such GREAT care of her when we/I need her to.
* I am grateful that I ROCKED my typing test at an agency with a 65WPM/0 errors, thank you very much! ;)
* I am grateful to have opportunities to work and seek work.
* I am grateful that I have a sweet & romantic hubby that realizes the importance of our time together- still. ;)
* I am grateful that I have daughters who love me and believe in me so firmly that they will take down giants with their bare hands just to protect their "Mommy" :)
* I am grateful to have a site like Spark that- no matter how many times I go away- is always there waiting for me like a long lost friend when I make my way back ;)
* I am grateful that there are caring, compassionate, and insightful people out there who will help just to be helping, to no benefit of their own.
* I am grateful for some of THE best friends a girl could ever, ever hope to have! (you all know who you are ;)
* I am grateful for restoration in my family.
* I am grateful to God for seeing and knowing my heart and making it one of His priorities just to call into action the things that are important to me... what an AWESOME thing to be able to say that the God of the universe truly, genuinely cares about ME and my heart!
When I am feeling low or down and think things seem so wrong, I can look at this list and realize how good I really do have it afterall. :)