Tuesday, July 20, 2010
So, I guess of all the advice I got, I'm going with my BFF's! I made a list of some goals I am going to work on (these are 1 month goals):
1. Lose 10 pounds over the next month. That's 2.5 pounds a week and I think very reasonable.
2. Clean and remodel (it's a rental, so it means reorganize) the basement. My hubby's taking a couple of days off to help me with this.
3. Track my calories closely again.
4. Walk 1 mile on the track (or road) with no pain and without stopping.
5. Finish all my backed up laundry, folded, and put away.
6. Clean and organize my living room, bedroom, and kitchen (again).
7. A more strict workout schedule that includes strength training EVERY DAY. Working on Core: Mon, Wed, Fri. Upper Body: Tue and Sat. Lower Body: Sun and Thurs.
I'm hoping that doing these things will help me find my motivation. The only reward I've allotted is a beer and some pizza with my husband at one of our favorite joints after finishing the basement.