Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Got this from a fellow Spark friend (thanks Andrews Mom!).
Here's to getting to know each other a little more! :)
Feel free to copy & paste into your own blog...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I actually saw 2 movies last week: Toy Story 3 and Eclipse! I'm still waiting for Edward to come and bite me. Tee hee hee...
4. What is your favorite TV show? Glee...I'm a total Gleek!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Chicago. That's where my best friend is and I miss her terribly. :-(
6. What did you have for breakfast? Honey Nut Cheerios with banana and milk
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Anything with chickpeas...super yuck!
9. Favorite Place to Eat? There's a great bar/restaurant, Shores Inn, around the corner from us that has a great Portabella burger.
10. Favorite dressing? Poppyseed...I really need to find a good recipe for a low cal version though. If anyone has one, please let me know! :-)
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2010 Jeep Liberty
12. What are your favorite clothes? I have a handful of awesome bras that are so worth the money I paid for them! A good bra for the girls is a must! They also make every shirt look better!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Oh so many places...but first I think I'd like to visit Hawaii.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I try to be optomistic, but lately...half emtpy. I'm working on it.
15. Where would you want to retire? Someplace warm and quaint. Maybe Georgia. I want a house with a white picket fence, a wraparound porch and matching rocking chairs for me and my hubby, so we can sit and sip freshly made lemonade and mint julips. :-) I just want to retire to a place that's slow, if you know what I mean. Everything here seems so rushed. I want our retirement days to linger!
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning before anyone else is awake.
17. Where were you born? Detroit, MI
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey...Red Wing hockey to be exact. RIP Bob Probert. Sigh...
19. How many siblings? None...sigh...only child. But my BFF, the one in Chicago, is closer to my heart than a sister could ever be!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? I read...alot...and I do mean alot!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everybody! :)
22. Bird watcher? Not really
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl, for sure.
24. Do you have any pets? We have an aquarium with 4 African Dwarf frogs, and two other fish - no clue what kind they are. The frogs are very entertaining. I think they know when I'm watching and put on a little show just for me! Too cute!
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm going back to school in the fall and scared as hell about it.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nun...lmao!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Any memories with my grandparents. I spent huge amounts of time with them while I was growing up.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both
29. Are you married? Yep. Been with my hubby since I was 19 and we were married 4 years later. We're both 35 now...soon to be 36. Holy cow, time flies!
30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS!
31. Been in a car accident? I've been in a couple. The last one was about 15 years ago and that is the cause for all my back problems now. Stupid drunk driver hit me head on. Thank goodness for my seat belt!
32. Any pet peeves? Ignorance, greed, and racism are at the top of my list.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese and lots of veggies!
34. Favorite Flower? Lilies
35. Favorite ice cream? Coffee
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? I think it was SP!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Oh my, there are many. But I'm a makeup junkie, so I'll say Sephora. And I like to cook and bake, so I'll add Bed, Bath and Beyond to that as well!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Enroll in college. Wish me luck.
41. Like your job? I really loved it. I was an accountant for a medium sized auto industry related company. But I hurt myself almost a year ago and have been off since. So now I'm a stay at home mom and wife...I love that too but man oh man, what a tough job! The time I've been able to spend with my boys is priceless though, and I'm glad I've been able to do it. Everything happens for a reason!
42. Broccoli? Yum!
43. What was your favorite vacation? We went to Myrtle Beach 13 years ago...that was our last real vacation. Lol. Time to get away I think! I do visit Chicago a couple times a year, so I get away quite a bit.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My hubby and 2 sons, but it's been awhile.
45. What are you listening to right now? The clicking of the keyboard.
46. What is your favorite color? Pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? None. But I'm thinking about getting a small one as a reward once I reach my goal here on SP.
48. How many people will fill this out? I hope lots of people...I find these polls uber entertaining!
49. Coffee Drinker? Yes...but not as much as I used to. I'm a cream and suger girl, so it's not worth the extra calories. I've been sticking to a cup a day. That's a huge success in itself for me!
50. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:15PM