Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Today, I was going through Spark Diet stages and I realized just how much I have changed! I never realised how much of healthy food options I have incorporated into my diet. And I was shocked to find that I never felt deprived of any thing good. Oh, by the way, I am a big time foodie and eating is all about treating myself! So you could just imagine the shock when I realised that :
1. I love bitter gourd curry (Indian Style recipe made by the great me!!)
2. I love brown bread ( No seriously, I find it better tasting than white bread!)
3. My tummy is completely satisfied with not eating meat and chicken at every meal.
4. I eat lots of veggies and chick peas and beans, which constitutes my lunch, and I always look forward to it!!!
5. And at the end of the day,I do not feel stared or deprived.
6. I love the way I feel when I am exercising!
7. And finally I have started to accept my body and love it!
I couldnt believe these changes because I never saw it comin and comfortably settling into my life!!!!
I just love my life so much more now and I am positively encouraged to lose weight so that I could be healthy and I am not rushing myself like I did before SP. At the mo, I weight 69 kgs and I am 1.62 mtr..I have to lose another 10 kgs..but this time I am saying that with ease...I am not fretting and I am not considering starving myself for a week....I love the body I am in and I am gonna adore the body that I am gonna be in....
I am gonna reach that body, enjoyin every mo of the journey.