Day 29&30/End of the Month
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Starting weight: 177.2
Week 1 weight: 178.2 (+1)
Week 2 Weight: 175.4 (-2.8)
Week 3 Weight: 174.6 (-.8)
Week 4 Weight: 175.2 (+.4)
TOTAL JUNE WEIGHT LOSS: -2.0
At the beginning of June I made the following goals and have noted the progress I have made on them:
- Follow the 28 breath through plan outlined in THE SPARK: I completed the book and am still learning valuable lessons. This is the hardest journey of my life and while things havenít been working in my favor, I will not give up! I will beat the fat cells in my body! I will win this battle!
- Blog everyday: While I may not have posted everyday, writing everyday helped me to overcome the guilt I felt with poor decisions I made. It has helped me to realize the actions I need to work on.
- 128oz of water/day: I did it!!! It helped me to gain control and keep focused on something else other than food.
- Minimum of 30 minutes of exercise each day: I did it!! Most day I did at least a hour, everyday is a little intense and I think my body needs a rest.
- Go on 2 job interviews: I went on one job interview, but they asked me to complete my second interview during the same time. I need to focus on this more next month.
- GOAL: Loose 6 pounds: while I lost 2 pounds I was in the middle of a 4 day cleanse when June 1 came around because I was 180 thus for the month of June I lost 4.8lbs, which I am really happy with. It was NOT easy I did get to know myself even more and each day I learned about myself and the choices I make. After dinner continues to be my biggest struggle and hope to focus on that next month.
To our Success
Please pray for me to make smart choices.