Tuesday, June 15, 2010
We wanted to let you know that we just released a new and improved version of our free Food & Fitness Tracker for the iPhone (and iPod touch). Now available in the iTunes app store
, here are some of the improvements you'll get when you download this new version:
- Ability to track strength-training workouts in the fitness section
- Animated exercise demos
- Full nutritional details for your foods (previously just showed calories, fat, carbs and protein)
- Ability to copy meals from one day to another
- If you’ve created custom meals on the site, they are now visible in the app
- If you've created "food groupings" on the site, they are now available in the app on the Food Favorites screen.
- Ability to search for full keywords on your food favorites and fitness sections (previously matched just the beginning of word)
- Speed and stability improvements throughout
- Bug fixes
We want to thank all of our members who have downloaded our free Food & Fitness Tracker for the iPhone or shared it with their friends to date. Don't forget that you can help us Spread the Spark by sharing this news with other iPhone users and/or by rating this app in the iPhone app store. Each good rating helps us to reach more people who might not otherwise know about SparkPeople!
And remember, we offer free apps for other smart phones, too. You can find and download them at www.sparkpeople.com/mobile