Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Sorry I haven't been on alot. I was hoping to upload some new pics by now, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Things have been going very well around here, but everything is taking longer than I had hoped. Here's a quit update on what is going on:
- Regan's 14th b-day party went really well and was a fun and low-key party. All the kids got along well and played together all day. Honestly that surprised me because there are alot of personalities and age differences in the group. Her big surprise gift was a ticket to see Lady Gaga in Feb. She's already planning her outfit.
- All the tile in the basement is up but my work has been stalled until a plummer comes. We have decided to move our old bar which contains a sink, so the water needs to be shut off there.
- The kid's last day of school in on Thurs. I cannot wait. It will be nice to have them around more and also to not have to drive to the elementary school 2x a day. :)
- I'm trying to plan two shorter vacations over the summer. One to DC and one to Gettysburg. Regan is going to the beach with my MIL and SIL. During that week, Jon and I are thinking about taking Ian to Gettysburg. He is a history fanatic.
- We had a HUGE family meeting concerning how everyone in the house needs to help. Now every Sunday, we get together and plan our week, get our jobs for the week and discuss any issues that may have come up. Working well so far.
- I have started WW this past week. It has not been easy, but so far so good.
- I'm currently up to 21 books read for my yearly book goal of 56. I'm a little behind, so I'll have to throw some short books in there. :)
- Right now I'm so busy, that I'm kind of losing my mind. Too much to do. Hopefully when school lets out, I'll get a little breather. Whew!
Thinking about you guys and hoping all is well! :)