Putting it writing-June Goals
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Okay folks, this is a first and a sorta big deal for me.
I always admire reading others goals, plans and success that is blogged about but I have never been the one to just "put it out there"...so here goes.
First, I have to say that as hard as I work out (almost daily), I should have been to my goal weight awhile back. I have this uncanny knack of self sabotage. I'm totally aware of it, its almost like watching someone else, but its ME .
I track food daily here on SP, even the pizza, even the frozen yogurt, even the chocolate..all of it! I'm glad I do though because over the last few months, I have seen a pattern in me.
I work out, in some form, every day. All good things right ? That is if you keep your calories in check, and I do, for 5-6 days a week. But on that 7th day..WOW ! I mess it all up ! !
Tomorrow is the first day of June and I get a whole month to do it right.
I need to see my ticker moving down !
Heres my plan so far :
1. Stay on the low end of my SP Cal intake 1250-1350
2. Allow my high calorie day but not to exceed the SP recommended max of 1590 (much better than the 3k plus day I'd been having on that HCD)
3. Keep my set 3500 calorie burn goal for the week. I almost always exceed this but this is very realistic for me due to my work schedule.
4. To have a deficit of 1k or more per day. Between my BMR and exercise, this is totally doable. If I dont eat more than I need too...
5. Keep my macros at 40 carbs, 30 fat, 30 pro. When I stay true to that formula for any length of time, I have had the most success !
6. Water water water !
7. To lose 6 lbs this month. Totally doable !
8. Walk my dog more .
9. ST 2x per week.
These are the things that are important to me. I know if I stick to plan, I will see results !
Im putting this out there to make me accountable. At the end of this month I would like to write that YES, I did make all of these goals ! All of it worked and be proud of getting them done !
Good , bad or ugly, at the end of this month I will post SOMETHING. Im going to do this !
Since tomorrow is June 1, have you given thought to your goals ? If so, what are they ?
I'd love to hear them and any feedback you can offer.