When I Knew I Was Too Fat To Fish
Saturday, May 29, 2010
I've always felt fat, just like most people do. When I was 140 I wanted to be 120, when I was 160 I wanted to be 140. You know the drill.
The signs that hit reality for me were:
- hitting a 40-D bra size.
- hitting size 18.
- no longer being able to shop at my favorite stores like Chicos.
- getting a "we miss you" card from Chicos.
- realizing from "The Biggest Loser" that my challenge with stairs had nothing to do with bad joints and everything to do with weight.
- when my six-year old told me I had a big butt.
- when my six-year old told me it looked like I had another baby in my belly.
- when it got difficult to tie my shoes.
I've only lost 4 pounds so far, but already feel better. A little bit of exercise goes a long way and everything in moderation. I love this new lifestyle!