Thursday, May 27, 2010
This is going to be short, sweet and to the point (Very Direct). These are the five things I believe will help to keep me movitated and going through to the end of this 10 Week Challenge and hopefully knock about 10-15 LBS to the CURB:
1. Clean, Move and Organize my room making my treadmill and exercise bike fit! DONE!!
2. Plan my weekly meals/snacks
3. Making sure I make it to my local team's (FRESNO) Meet & Greet (2 per month)
4. Not buying the unhealthy things in the first place
5. Log & Track EVERYTHING!!!