Five Motivators for the Biggest Loser Sizzling Summer Challenge - Periwinkle Team
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
1. Small goals - I will be setting various mini goals throughout the challenge in order to help myself be successful. The goals will most likely have to do with nutrition (water, fruits/veggies, etc).
2. Consistency - I enjoy working on streaks and become very motivated to not break them.
3. Support from my Periwinkles!
4. Rewards for mini goals - Could be things like getting a new book, trying a new recipe, or just having a day to do nothing at all.
5. Numbers on the scale - I'm motivated when the numbers are going down, but also when the numbers are high that motivates me to get back on track.