Motivation for the Summer!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Wow summer has come in with a roar...and I feel like I am still playing at getting this right. But I know that since procrastination seems to be my best friend right now I need to make myself more accountable. I also need to work on my motivation. It's not just enough to say the words...I have to do the work too!!!
1. I will record every morsel, lick, and taste that passes these lips.
2. Eat nothing that I do not know the calorie count....no more guesstimating
3. Exercise is not for fun...it's a necessity...5 day's a week minimum...
1. I need to write down specific goals
2. Develop rewards for when I meet specific goals to keep me focused
3. Talk to my family...let them know that I need their help and quit trying to hide what I'm doing.
4. Focus on consistency...in meeting my needs and desires.
5. Re-evaluate my goals weekly.
Somehow it just seems more concrete when I see it in writing. And saying it to y'all puts the extra focus in for me. I'm glad for a place where I feel like I can put the commitment out there and you all understand the why's and wherefore's.
Wish me luck!! Sheree