Thursday, May 20, 2010
Motivation, what is it and where do I get mine?!?
I think that is a problem for many of us, we think this is a commodity that some people have and we don't. Not so, it is something that we can create for ourselves. I am going to create motivation for myself for the next Biggest Loser Challenge. Here are the 5 things I am going to try to do.
1. Continue tracking my fitness each day so I can see the minutes add up.
2. Work out ways to reward myself for ST each week. When I ST at least 5 mornings a week I will give myself a reward.
3. Share my efforts with colleagues (and now all of you here) at work so they can cheer me on.
4. Buy myself a new fitness product, maybe a DVD or an inexpensive piece of equipment to learn something new.
5. Try one new healthy recipe each week to keep eating healthy.
Hopefully this will help me get going and lose the last few pounds!