Monday, May 03, 2010
I'm so happy that April is finally over. It was a hectic month. VERY busy. Family visits. Doctor visits, medical tests, and medical procedures.
Not to mention it was also my birthday month and I made some excuses to eat lots of rich foods.
And it showed up in a 2 pound weight gain.
Good news is, I already lost a pound!! Whew! (Note to self: must change weight tracker show that loss!!)
I've also noticed that I really haven't been keeping up with my goals. I haven't posted any new ones in months.
So, here's to May and a Fresh start!!
1. Run 75 miles.
2. Run 4 days a week. (I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and it's working good.)
3. Run the *hill* at least 2-3 more times this month. (I already ran it once...today! Woo Hoo!)
4. Run for the Gecko 5k Saturday May 8th -- This is the first race I ever did last year. I can't wait to see how much I've improved on this course.
5. Gym 3 days a week for spinning and yoga.
6. Continue the Strength training but make up a DAILY/WEEKLY plan with specific exercises that I will do each day. (EX. yesterday I did Biceps Curls and Triceps Dips. This is working well for me this way and at least I'm getting it done!)
7. Lose 3 to 4 pounds. I'd like to drop the 3 pounds and get back to 124. Dropping 4 pounds would be great so I get a jump on next month. But realistically, I'll be extremely happy dropping the 3 pounds!!
So, there they are in black and white for me to print and put on my frig.
Here's to a GREAT May!!
Life IS Good!