Friday, April 30, 2010
Finally stepped on the scale today and it was down 2 pounds!
For a while there I was worried that I was permanently stalled. lol
I'm taking the day off today from work. The new boss is awesome but I just don't deal with change very well so the whole reorg thing has me stressed out. CLEARLY, that means I need to exercise more so my stress levels will go down.
Oh Nooooooo! Not that!
Things that have been going well:
- My eating has been going pretty well. I'm now instinctively picking healthier things. Worse times are when I'm really hungry though. I have to remember to slow down and think for a minute or two.
- I've keep my calories on track with rare exception.
- I ordered a couple more exercise DVDs so I have more choices to keep variety and hopefully more fun options at hand.
- I've been posting my weight weekly to my facebook page. That is really a big deal for me because I don't think I've ever told my friends that I was "serious" about losing weight - and it makes me more accountable.
- I'm expressing how I'm doing - both GOOD and BAD - more often. On facebook and on here. It really helps lower my stress levels to just say, "Today sucks!". And that makes wanting to eat to make myself happy less of an issue.
I hope all of you are doing awesome. Remember that we're all in this together. That is what makes SP really special.