Friday, April 30, 2010
Stole this one from Lawraloo's blog - made me crack up... so I'm reposting (short version).
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. How the crap are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
5. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
6. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
7. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
8. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
9. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
10. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.