Tuesday, April 27, 2010
1. What did you eat for breakfast? During the week I eat Weight Control Oatmeal and sometimes a piece of fruit. On the weekends, its normally pancakes or waffles or such.
2. How much water do you drink a day? At least 64 ounces every day!
3. What is your favorite workout? Arc Trainer, Pilates, and Yoga
4. What is your favorite fruit? So hard to choose... probably strawberries... but I also love bananas, apples, clementines, pinapple, grapes, etc.
5. What is your favorite vegetable? Not much of a veggie lover... in fact, I hate veggies. But I guess I would say green beans
6. How many calories do you burn a week? Recently, I actually started working out. I aim for 250-300 calories for four days each week... so between 1,000 and 1,200 weekly.
7. How many calories do you eat a day? Somewhere between 1,200 and 1,600 daily (and on those bad days 2,000... oops!)
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Strawberries, Yogurt, Grapes
9. What do you usually eat for lunch? Whatever I ate for dinner the night before, or I'll have a Lean Cuisine or Sandwich, yogurt, and fruit
10. What is usually for dinner? Chicken or Pork with a potato and veggie, Pasta, Tacos, Pizza (yes... pizza)... basically anything I want to eat, as long as it is in moderation! Plus I've modified some of my recipes to make them healthier.
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Abs and Arms
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Back and Legs
13. What is your least favorite exercise? Not sure I have a least favorite... probably running, but I'm working on that.
14. What is your favorite exercise? Didn't this survey already ask that? Yoga, Pilates, Arc Trainer
15. What are your "bad" food cravings? Sweets... I love sweets! Especially chocolate and ice cream!
16. What is your go to workout song? Anything with an upbeat tempo to keep me going
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements? No :( I really need to start taking one!
18. How often do you eat out? Probably 1-2 times during a normal week... but sometimes it goes higher than that.
19. Do you eat fast food? Yes, I still eat fast food sometimes. But it's way less than I used to!
20. How do you stay motivated? Results and knowing I'm doing this for the right reasons and to be healthier
21. Who is your biggest supporter? My wonderful Fiance
22. How much weight have you lost? I had lost 57 pounds... but then 17 of those pounds found me again. I've lost 2 of those pounds so far... so that puts me at 42 pounds
23. How did you determine your goal weight? My first goal was 125 pounds, cause that was what I weighed when I was in high school. Then I got a clue and realized I would never be able to maintain that. So when I was at 140 pounds (before those 17 pounds found me again) I reassessed and moved my goal to 134 pounds... which is the middle of my healthy BMI range. really I want to stay between 130 and 135 pounds.
24. Do you have a gym membership? Yes! As of April 4th!
25. How often do you work out? I aim for 4 days each week... sometimes it's 3 and sometimes its 5.
26. How did you find Spark? I don't honestly remember... maybe a TV show? Maybe a magazine? Maybe an internet search? Oh well... glad I found it!
27. How much sleep do you get a night? 7-8 hours each night
28. Are you a morning or night workout person? Neither... I work out in the evening after work.
29. Do you have a "cheat" day? I normally plan a cheat meal on the weekends. But not a whole day if I can help it.
30. Do you drink soda? Used to drink Pepsi all the time. Finally cut myself of that habit. Now I normally have a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi on the weekends.
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much? Not very often... maybe once a month and only 3-4 drinks.
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark? All of my wonderful Spark friends and my Spark teams... I love the support!
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body? Not like... hm... my boobs, my small belly, and my thighs. Love... hm... my arms, my back, my face. In general, I'm pretty happy with me!
34. Do you have a workout buddy? Nope. Go at it alone. On the weekends, I sometimes work out with my fiance.
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle? My confidence and self-esteem have sky rocketed. I am healthy and active and in the best shape of my adult life!