Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I sat down the other day and wrote in my journal about the things that are weighing heavy on me emotionally. Here's the list of all my obsticles
1. My Divorce
2. I was really sick after my divorce that I racked up medicals bills I can't afford.
3. I am unemployed
4. My car was totaled while it was parked
5. Dealing with drama from my family and best friend
6. I no longer have a daily routine
7. My biological clock is ticking, the older I get the more I would love to have a child of my own
8. I have grown distant from the step children in my previous marriage.
9. I spend too much time alone.
These are all the things that have been bomb barding me for the past 11 months. I came back to sparkpeople to help myself get through this. I went from riding my bike 100 miles to barely making the time for 10 minute workouts. My eating habits are out of control but because I walk with my mom 3 days a week I don't gain or loose weight. This life thing is really tough for me right now but I am strong enough to make it through.
Being a Team Leader will definately help me to find what it is I am looking for. I know I want to be in better shape, have my clothes fit nice, and know I did it all for ME. I do so much for everyone else that I forget about what makes me happy.
I know I origonally lost weight because my ex husband told me he wouldn't marry me till I did. I have some issues with that, but...........
Thats just it....I want to do this for myself.
Hopefully I will make it through.