P90X Again, New Start!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
N,ew start, better start! The flu and getting my wisdom teeth out helped me quit, but I'm back. I like P90X even more the 2nd. time. Today is day 3 of week 1. Here are good reasons to keep going.
1. My digestion is better, less bloat.
2. getting up at 6 am makes me feel like I have more morning to enjoy.
3. getting up at 6 am lets me get up before the kids, a few moments of thought to myself before the line of questioning. (where is the pb, can I play video games, do I have to do math, can i eat brownies for breakfast, can we do a science experiment RIGHT NOW?)
4. I am in a great mood after working out
5. I will loose weight, get stronger and reduce migraines
6. I like upbeat Tony H.
7. It feels great! A workout high!
That's all I can write for now, it's time to start homeschool and Gman (my oldest boy) wants to start a new business!?