Sunday, April 11, 2010
1. What did you eat for breakfaast?
1 cup Multigrain Cherrios, 1/2 Cup 2% Milk
2. How much water do you drink a day?
3. What is your least favorite "healthy" food?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
green beans or beets
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
popcorn, baby carrots
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
6" turkey sub from with lettuce, spinach and pickles during the week on the weekends it varies depending on what I'm doing.
10. What is usually for dinner?
What ever my permanent house guest makes. I have no control over it.
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Arms! Can't wait till they look fabulous
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Abs, or lack thereof.
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
14. What is your favorite exercise?
Swimming. Unfortumately north east Ohio does not permit this year round.
15. What is your "bad" food cravings?
Chipotle soft tacos, pizza
16. What is your go to workout song?
Beyonce's Single Ladies at the moment.
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
No, but I should, especially calcium.
18. How often do you eat out?
way more than I should, it beats mom's cooking.
19. Do you eat fast food?
yes, mostly Subway, sometimes Chipotle and Taco Bell.
20. How do you stay motivated?
I have a bet with my sister. The first one to lose 30 pounds has to cough up $100 to the other. I am so going to win! I'm also going to New Orleans in February.
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
22. How much weight have you lost?
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
I chose 160 because it is 10 pounds less than the lowest weight I can remember ever weighing.
24. Do you have a gym membership?
Absolutely not. I have better things to spend my money on.
25. How often do you work out?
I try for at least 30 minutes 5 times a week.
26. How did you find Spark?
A co worker told me about it. It took me about 6 months to get around to visiting the site though. Now I can't believe I wasted all that time.
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
About 8 hours but it varies.
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
Not a morning person and I am not a nice person if I don't get my sleep.
29. Do you have a "cheat" day?
yes but I still try to keep it under control. I hate feeling deprived.
30. Do you drink soda?
On occasion, but water is my main drink
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
on occasion and how much varies depending on the the occasion.
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark?
It's free, there are lots of wonderful, supportive people who struggle with the same things that I do, it's full of helpful hints and tips, it counts calories for me, it tells me what I need to do in order to meet my goals and did I mention, it's FREE!!!!
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
I don't like my gut, it's where I carry all my weight. I guess my legs are the best and I can't complain about my boobs but I'm not expecting them to stick around. lol.
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
Does Coach Nicole count?
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
I look better and I'm more confident.