Monday, April 05, 2010
The last few days have gone well. Not as great as they could have, but much better than they have been over the last few months.
I think I lost my way for awhile there. I got comfortable in how far I had come since losing 100 pounds and forgot how far I had to go. But I really feel like I am getting back on track and so far the scale is starting to head back down. I am down 1.4 lbs. I am reviewing my reasons for wanting to lose weight checking off all that I have achieved and adding to my list.
1. I HAVE LOST MORE THAN 100 POUNDS!!!
2. My daughter is turning 16 in 10 days.
3. My daughter is someone that I am proud to know. She is turning in to an incredible young lady.
4. I have a job that I love.
5. I have a husband that I love.
What I have done well
1. I am tracking more consistently.
2. I am logging on to sparkpeople more.
3. I am planning my meals and shopping.
4. I am drinking more.
5. I have reduced my sugar consumption.
What I need to work on
1. Still need to be more consistent with my tracking.
2. Need to follow through with my planning.
3. I am having a really hard time adding physical activity in. (I really need to do this since I am planning to do a 20 mile ride for best buddies in June)
4. TIME SHEETS!!!
I am going to print out a before picture of me when I was 288lbs and one from before I got fat and post them on my bathroom mirror I hope this helps. I need to bring my bike here so I can start training for my ride. I am going to make a pledge to my self to be at most 170lbs by June 5th for the Best Buddies ride. I can do this and I will do this. I have just over 9 weeks to lose 2 pounds per week on average. That is a reasonable goal. In all honesty I want to lose so much more than that but I will be so happy to see 170.