Tuesday, March 30, 2010
1. I am grateful for my family. It is sometimes easy for me to forget this when I feel overwhelmed by everyone’s needs, but I truly am grateful to have a family that I love and that loves me so much. There are so many people out there who have little or no involvement with their family. I have a truly positive relationship with my family.
2. I am grateful for my job. Not many people have a job that they truly enjoy. I have a job that I love and feel that I was meant to do. I need to remind myself of this when I feel tired or stressed.
3. I am grateful for Marianne and all that she does for me and my family. She is a true blessing in my life.
4. I am grateful for the spring that is upon us. I look forward to getting outside.
Things I did well today
1. portion control
2. did not get stuck
3. within my calories
4. took a shower
5. logged on to sparkpeople
6. talked to Kim about $
7. started journal
Things I can improve
1. still need to slow down when I am eating
2. too many liquid calories
4. not enough fluid
5. no exercise
6. time sheets
1. stop drinking coffee with sugar. Drink tea instead.
2. try to take a shower daily and wear makeup.
3. start smoking pills put reminder in phone and carry pills with me.
4. plan lunch and dinner for the week. Cook ahead what I can.
5. schedule exercise
6. do time sheets every other day
7. make to do list nightly for next day
I think that I am depressed. I have let so many things spin out of control lately. I am not even taking care of my personal self. Why am I doing this? Why can’t I seem to do the things that I really need to do even though there are such negative repercussions to not doing them, like not calling the car company, or doing my time sheets/notes. I think I should make an appointment with a counselor yet I have known this for quite some time and I still have not done it. I will do this tomorrow.
I have been feeling stressed and overwhelmed lately. I have a hard time saying no to people. I have this need to please everyone around me.
I am disappointed with my weight. I have been stuck at 188 for so long. I wonder though if this is true. While I know that I need to lose more I think perhaps in some ways I am content with where I am. I have come so far. And while I want to lose more I am having a hard time finding the drive/motivation/oomph that I had when I first started this journey. I am hoping that as I start training for the best buddies ride several things will happen: I will lose some weight which will motivate me to lose more, as I start exercising I will have more energy, more energy will lead to me feeling better about myself which will lead me to care more about myself.
I HOPE THIS IS TRUE
I am going to try to do this daily. I am hoping that by doing this I will be more aware of my daily actions. I am not always good with follow through so if anyone reads this and just wants to send me a reminder to do my daily journal I would appreciate it. I am hoping that once I get into a routine it will just become a habit/ritual.