Saturday, March 20, 2010
I need to make a decision to move from my existing hotel to one further out. This may not seem like a big decision but for some reason it feels like it. It will likely change my behavior for the next 10 days.
OVERVIEW - I am having a pretty good time in the UK but...
- I have gone out to dinner EVERY night
- I have had drinks EVERY night
- I am not getting 8 hours of sleep
- My longest work out has been only 1 hr
- I have not studied for my CISM a single night
- I am behind on my work work
I think I will be going to London tomorrow so I will have some fun. I have next weekend here also. I am here until 3/31. So there is still time.
The hotel I am staying in is not a comfortable place to relax or in general be in. It is not terrible but does not have a clean feel. No room service, so no pampering myself. It only 10 minutes from work.
The other hotel is equally as small but..
- Is real nice, clean and comfortable (easier to go back to the room to work or relax).
- It is 25 to 30 minutes from work (longer walk to work)
- It has a workout facility. I have been lucky so far with no rain but who knows.
This may sound stupid but what are your thoughts? Petty?