Friday, March 19, 2010
1. Feeling the rain, air, sun on my face as I run connects me to natures cycles.
2. Calming my mind in the discipline of stretching my body in yoga.
3. Weight training - this is the difference between having crippled, painful knees and being able to run, pain-free.
4. Buying fresh, organic, local fruit & veg once or twice a week at local markets - for the social atmosphere as well as making nutrition easy.
5. Preparing, cooking and eating consciously loves and acknowledges my family.
6. RESPECT - my healthy food and lifestyle choices are slowly creating a me who respects herself, who tells herself affirming words and looks in the mirror.
7. All these habits and choices support my artist soul, I plan on creating and exhibiting for a very long time.
Our home garden veggie boxes in Dec that have taken over the front lawn.
Now it is March and pumpkins have really sprawled out!