Wednesday, March 17, 2010
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I just switched it up, I have instant Cream of Wheat with cinnamon applesauce (and Splenda) and a banana. Starting tomorrow I am going to add a hard boiled egg too.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
At least 10 (8oz) cups
3. What is your favorite workout?
Pilates or walking
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
Sweet Potatoes or onions and peppers
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
If I am good, 1000-2000. My weekly goal is 660 so I always try to meet or surpass that
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Cereal (not sure if that is completely healthy but stops me from eating chips)
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Leftovers or Lean Cuisine with yogurt, fruit and whatever sides I can find
10. What is usually for dinner?
Chicken, pork or sometimes fish with veggies and rice or potatoes
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
14. What is your "bad" food cravings?
Sweets...I am the cookie monster
15. What is your go to workout song?
Lately it is any Mary J. Blige
16. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes, adult multivitamin, vitamin D, fish oil, CoQ10
17. How often do you eat out?
18. Do you eat fast food?
19. How do you stay motivated?
Amber and looking at my snack belly
20. Who is your biggest supporter?
My friend, Amber
21. How much weight have you lost?
22. How did you determine your goal weight?
I picked a healthy weight for my short stature
23. Do you have a gym membership?
24. How often do you work out?
3-5 days a week
25. How did you find Spark?
26. How much sleep do you get a night?
I try for 7 hours but depending on my schedule I usually only get 6 hours. Friday and Saturdays I like to catch up and get 10+ hours a night :)
27. Are you a morning or night workout person?
Night, I can barely manage a shower in the morning
28. Do you have a "cheat" day?
Holidays BUT just because I am eating crappy those days and going over my cals, I am NOT going to go completely nuts.
29. Do you drink soda?
No :( I LOVE Diet Dr Pepper but when I joined Spark on 1-9 I gave up pop and caffeine.
30. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
Once every couple months, because it is so few and far between I usually go nuts and have a ton of beer and a million shots...horrible I know....my body makes me pay for it the next day as punishment
31. What is your favorite thing about Spark?
The trackers, articles, blogs, and support.
32. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
Not like: my snack belly and my large arms; Love: my little butt
33. Do you have a workout buddy?
Nope, my boyfriend Ben watches because he is one of those lucky people that never gains weight (he is actually trying to gain so he doesn't want to exercise, lucky)
34. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
Everything! I am so aware of the food I am putting in my mouth. I am becoming fresher and fresher everyday, I am starting to make a lot of stuff homemade to avoid the fillers and chemicals. I am sleeping way better and have energy (even with no caffeine)!