Saturday morning my wife and I did something that I've never done before. We booked a seven day cruise to Mexico!! Though I speak fluent Spanish, I have never been to Mexico before. We leave on June 13th from LA. We head down to Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and then back to LA.
NOW IT'S TIME TO GET TO WORK.
I have decided NOT to set a weight goal. I think they are toxic for me. I am however setting some action goals to help me get ready for my fabulous vacation:
1. I will eat breakfast every day (even when I don't feel like it)
a. That breakfast will include items that are healthy and delicious including fruits,
protiens, dairy and whole grains
2. I will go to the gym on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays AND Saturdays. The only
exceptions to this rule will be if I am working or needing to take time for school.
3. I will track my food each day on SparkPeople and keep within goals recommended.
4. I will weigh in once a week and take measurements once a month
5. I will remember that I've put this weight on over the course of 31 years, and that it will take
more than a couple of days to lose it.
6. I will enjoy the benefits of excersise and healthy eating and remember that they are not
always associated with a waistline or number or a scale.
I think I can do this. Anyone reading this blog who may have some suggestions on specifics that can be modified to help me achieve these goals, I would love to hear from you.