So, I had all of these great goals for March and I totally fell off the horse last week! I don't know why but when I work the later shift I have no motivation. However, this week I work early and I am on spring break so I will make my weekly goal to exercise 5 days! Today it is soooo nice out! I just got back from a 4 mile walk (I jogged a few blocks here and there). Good way to start the week. I just got a heart rate monitor so that is pretty cool to see what things make it go up and what doesn't. I plan on implementing that into my exercise sessions for sure. I spent all of my money on great food and produce so I am set for the rest of the month :) My scale is on the fritz so I will do a weigh in at my moms this evening. I have all of my meals planned for the week, some super healthy and others not so much. I better plan some super healthy lunches to offset the dinners. I tried instant cream of wheat with 1/2 cup of cinnamon applesauce and with a little Splenda and cinnamon...delish and only 200 cals! I had that about 3 hours ago and I am still not hungry so healthy and filling. Sometimes this whole healthy eating, exercising, etc. gets to be too high maintenance for me. Sigh. I will get back on the horse and back at it this week!
Edited March Goals:
1. Lose 5 pounds (still hoping to lose more than that)
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week (that one stays the same)
3. Do the "death" workout once a week (if I do it more than that I can't walk or workout)
4. Walk at least once a week outside (that one stays the same)
5. I would still like to get into a smaller pants size but I will take my same size but loose on me
6. Work on my arms (I need to focus on 1 area per month)
7. Still trying to plan my meals for the week
8. I am going to really try to pack dinners for school nights, I have not done that yet
9. For now I will run around the lake at Loring park and work up to Calhoun in the summer
10. If I have time I will try kettlebells, otherwise that will go onto April's goals
The thing with the edited goals is that I have so much on my plate and I don't want to reach further than I can achieve. I have a horrible problem of overbooking myself. I think exercise is one of those things. If I want to work, go to school, have a minute to myself, etc. then I need to do everything in moderation! I am working on the overbooking, 1 thing at a time. So that is that, I will update at the end of the month with my progress on my goals. Shower time!