Monday, March 08, 2010
I got up early today to work out but I have a slight headache. I WILL workout tonight instead. No excuses but having fexibility in my plan. I was just reflecting on my weekend and I feel thankful for so many things about my weekend!
1. A good start to the Spring Challenge. Go Lady Bugs!
2. Accomplishing a no tv day with my family on Saturday. We spend the day riding bikes.
3. Enjoying the wonderful weather. It can be so motivating for me!
4. Hearing my son say "I love you sweetie mom"
5. Hearing my son's thoughtful prayer before dinner on Sunday!
6. Eatting at home for every meal this weekend - no takeout!!!
7. Shopping for some new clothes/shoes!
8. Drinking 8 cups of water each day this weekend! This is a tough one for me!
9. Watching my husband and son playing frisbee and tag. My husband is such a great father. Of course, I joined in after watching all the fun they were having.
10. Making healthly pancakes with apple topping on Saturday morning with help from son and husband!
I could go on but need to get ready for work. Time to get motivated and excited for the week ahead.