Stole this idea from MAGPIE17 'cause it really made me think of what I want to accompish this year and she's been doing SO freakin' well with hers!! :)
So after quite a bit of thought, here are the 101 things I want to do this year!
1. Start getting volunteer experience working with children before going for my ECE diploma.
2. Get rid of all clothing and shoes I don't fit or wear anymore.
3. Use up all the bath, beauty and bodycare products I own before buying any more!
4. Brush my kitty daily to try and prevent hairballs.
5. Clean kitty's litter daily.
6. Brush and floss daily.
7. Work out five days a week.
8. Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
9. Go on more walks with my boyfriend.
10. Use my bike when the weather's nicer.
11. Take more photos.
12. Read at least 2 books in the next 6 months.
13. Take time out to draw.
14. Call my dad more often, try for once a week.
15. Hang out with my brother and his girlfriend more often.
16. Volunteer to be a dog walker with the SPCA.
17. Try one new recipe a month for dinner.
18. Pack my lunch every day for work.
19. Buy a new digital SLR camera with the birthday money from my mom and dad.
20. Get outside more. Find something that I like to do outside.
21. Go on a hike!
22. Improve on the amount of sleep I get! Strive to get at least 7 hours!
23. Go to the dentist!
24. Try to make some new friends that I have more common interests with.
25. Be down another 15 pounds at least by summer! (June 21st)
26. Go out on a date night with my boyfriend for no particular reason.
27. Start jogging outside!
28. Go for a swim.
29. Get a haircut.
30. Study for my driver's license and actually get it!
31. Start putting money back into savings.
32. Start buying organic produce and meat.
33. Try out a new fitness class.
34. Start meditating for 5 minutes a day.
35. Brush up on my photoshop skills.
36. Buy some nice artwork for home.
37. Take some nice photos of myself and my boyfriend.
38. Frame photos of my family to put around my apartment.
39. Renew my passport.
40. Put $40 away every month towards a vacation.
41. Get out to Abbotsford to visit with family.
42. Buy a new pair of workout pants as my current ones are getting too big.
43. Buy some cute stockings to go with the sexy lingerie I bought.
44. Hang out with my and my boyfriend's mutual friends more often.
45. Do research on tuition rates at different colleges that offer ECE diploma courses.
46. Try to limit myself to eating out at a restaurant only once a week.
47. Try a different cultural cuisine.
48. Go to a play or concert.
49. Walk the Stanley Park seawall.
50. Practice my Japanese.
51. Catch up on Heroes, Castle and the Japanese dramas I've been watching.
52. Pack up everything I never use and bring it to Value Village.
53. Sell my bed. (I'm moving in with my boyfriend, don't need it anymore.)
54. Go to Whistler with my boyfriend.
55. Start going on walks on my breaks at work.
56. Take my sister out shopping.
57. Go to Science World.
58. Go to the Vancouver Zoo or Seattle Zoo.
59. Spend more romantic time with my boyfriend.
60. Go catch a show at Yuk Yuk's.
61. Mend the few pieces of clothing that either have loose stitching or are missing buttons.
62. Train for the 10k Vancouver Sun Run in May.
63. Take a class just for the hell of it. Maybe a photography class.
64. Dress more girly. Wear nicer clothes, be less casual.
65. Have a fitness consultation at the gym.
66. Incorporate more fish into my diet.
67. BBQ more, especially when the weather gets better.
68. Chat with my mom more, try to encourage her to lose weight again.
69. Try making sushi with the kit I got foreverrrrr ago.
70. Decorate my and my boyfriend's bedroom so it actually looks nice.
71. Get more comfortable with wearing heels.
72. Wear skirts and dresses more often.
73. Get a manicure.
74. Get a pedicure.
75. Get a facial.
76. Feel amazingly beautiful at my friend's wedding this summer!
77. Have more movie nights cuddling with my boyfriend.
78. Try making some low-cal alcoholic drinks from the Hungry Girl cookbook.
79. Go camping this summer.
80. Have some really nice family photos taken.
81. Try out a new hairstyle.
82. Take a trip to Seattle with my boyfriend.
83. Try a new restaurant I've never been to.
84. Get to the point where I can do 10 real pushups.
85. Try out Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.
86. Play Wii games with my boyfriend and roommate.
87. Start tanning in preparation for summer.
88. Go to Victoria to visit with my mom's boyfriend's daughter.
89. Find new musical artists to listen to and download new music for my iPod.
90. Start jumping rope at the gym.
91. Stretch more regularly, not just while I'm at the gym.
92. Make an effort to give people compliments just because.
93. Make my boyfriend know more often just how much I love him and appreciate him.
94. Have more sex! hehe.
95. Borrow my friend's book for ideas and try some new positions! ;D
96. Make something delicious in my slowcooker.
97. Surprise my boyfriend with something sweet just because I love him.
98. Do my taxes!!
99. Scan and add more photos to my dad's digital photo frame for him.
100. Write in my blog at least 5 times a week.
101. Measure myself once a month.