Tuesday, March 02, 2010
My one goal for March is to lose 8 pounds!!
Come on... plaster me with
because I know I can!!!
I plan to lose 2 pounds each week by taking the following steps:
1. Eat within my calorie range. Plan ahead and track to make sure I do it.
2. Exercise at least 4 times a week for 45 minutes. I'm signed up for dance and water aerobic classes. I need to show up to make this happen.
3. Limit my snacks to twice a day and remember they have to fit within step #1.
4. Make healthy choices. Stay away from fast food as much as possible. Planning ahead will help me do this. Stock my pantry and refrigerator with healthy food. Eliminate the junk food.
5. Take good care of myself. Treat myself like one of my treasured belongings! Wear clothes that make me feel good. Get enough sleep. Talk nice to my reflection.
6. Participate in the challenges and other threads on First Step Club. Gain motivation from friends who are being successful. Maybe even inspire someone else.
"That's my story and I'm sticking to it."