Consistancy, Action, and Accountabiltiy 6/30
Saturday, February 27, 2010
1. 80oz water - Done 88+ oz
2. Okay to not stay in ranges today, but nothing insane (going out for dinner tonight) Done - around 2000 calories for the day.
3. No Booze (see above) - Done
4. Finish Clearing and dust the Library table. Done
5. Dust the secretary Done
6. PUT AWAY the dishes - Done
7. Sweep the kitchen floor - Tired, not done
8. Wash pants and socks for Sunday's race -Tired, not doen
9. Lay out and cut K-Tape Strips for Sunday's race - Layed out, not cut
10. Gym (?) If we get back from dinner at a decent time Nope, too tired
11. If I don't go to the gym, at least do W2D1 hundred pushup challenge. Nope, too tired.
AND!!!! I slept 8.5 hours!!!!!!
Day 6 - Saturday
1. Wash pants and socks for race
2. Cut KT tape, OR wear compression socks on sunday...decissions decissions
3. Packet Pickup and get protein powder while I'm there.
4. Healthy Carbs - Plan dinner and stick to it
5. STRETCH...gently and often
6. Lay everything out for tomorrow, clothes, garmin, food.
7. Spend some time on the attic
8. sweep floor
9. Ironing. at least do what's on the ironing board, and hang it up
10. 80 oz water or more.
Not much to say...I'm feeling VERY lazy today...Got my registration in for Portland marathon, thanks Kate!