Saturday, February 20, 2010
I will do anything to avoid pulling together my tax stuff, so here goes:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Don't like steak
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Up in the Air
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Thailand, southern coast
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Greek yogurt and fresh pineapple
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. Favorite time of day?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Taste of Thai
10. Favorite dressing?
Oil & vinegar
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1999 Honda CRV
12. What are your favorite clothes?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
England, Australia, New Zealans
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. When is your birthday?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. How many siblings?
9: 7 brothers, 2 sisters
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
2 cats: 18-year-old black male and 15-year-old white girl.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
None as of yet.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Photo journalist working for National Geographic
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Visiting the Statue of Liberty with my grandparents and no other siblings
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
Too many to mention; basically, rude people who think they're the center of my universe
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Spinach, artichoke, eggplant
34. Favorite Flowers?
35. Favorite ice cream?
Finger Lakes – It's made by a local creamery – think dark chocolate with hazelnuts and stuff. But, I tend to eat Skinny Cow chocolate truffle
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
In which country? USA: 0, Bahrain: 4, Thailand: 0, Singapore: 0
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Saks Fifth Avenue – they have the best petite department on the planet
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
England with my daughter and seeing her designs and realizing she's grown into a person I like
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many people will fill this out?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
1 cup in the morning, brewed from beans. Then, it's green tea or water. But, I really savor that cup.