Thursday, February 11, 2010
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6…Darren is a really big pest in the morning…darn morning people!
2. How do you like your steak? It depends on where you go…if you go to a place that knows how to cook steak…Medium well…if you go somewhere that doesn't, Medium! I like it pink but not bloody.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Where the Wild Things Are…I loved it!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I probably watch too much TV…I really like Mercy, The Deep End, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, anything on DIY, I'm hooked to General Hospital…I DVR it every day!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Closer to my family in Chicago
6. What did you have for breakfast? Thomas English Muffin w/peanut butter and banana and a glass of skim milk
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican…or Greek
8. What foods do you dislike? Black Beans…I love pretty much every bean…just not black beans! Tomatoes, Ham
9. Favorite Place to Eat? El Cazador, Clara's, Outback Steakhouse
10. Favorite dressing? Blue Cheese
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2006 Cadillac Eldorado
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and long sleeved t-shirts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? USUALLY 1/2 full…but I have my days!
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm would be nice
16. Favorite time of day? 5:30…that's when I'm off work!
17. Where were you born? Chicago, IL
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football or college basketball
19. How many siblings? none
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? reading
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All my SparkFriends
22. Bird watcher? Not really…I like when they eat out of my feeders, but I'm really bad at remembering to feed them...
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'd say mid-morning! I hate getting up early, and I can't stay up late.
24. Do you have any pets? Yep…3 dogs…Mac the sweetest Doberman ever, Wally and Duchess
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really…I don't think I'm a really exciting person
26. What did you want to be when you were little? All KINDS of things…I couldn't decide…I wanted to be a hairstylist, a teacher, an accountant, a psychologist…you name it, I wanted to do it!
27. What is your best childhood memory? It's hard for me to pick one…I remember a TON of weird, random things…probably the most memorable one involved my cousin Amanda, HUGE balls of yarn, and a window…LONG story!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm an any kind of animal person!
29. Are you married? Yes for almost 4 years now!!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Have you ever ridden with my husband?! I'm just kidding…but YES I do wear a seatbelt
31. Been in a car accident? yes, but not serious
32. Any pet peeves? TONS…is that terrible?! I hate when people say supposedly wrong (they say it "supposably), I can't stand crying children in restaurants (sorry to my friends with kids), when people don't use their turn signals, when people just "pause" at stop signs, I could go on, but I'll stop there!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni
34. Favorite Flower? hydrangeas
35. Favorite ice cream? I LOVE ice cream! I'm a big fan of cookie dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's or Arby's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None…and when I moved to Indiana and had to take another test, I got a perfect score
38. From whom did you get your last email? My last personal e-mail was from Kelly…I get tons of work e-mails…but who cares about those?!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? This is tricky…I'm working really hard to pay off the cards that I maxed out…but probably Old Navy or Macy's
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No…I'm a really planned person
41. Like your job? Sometimes…most of the time I'm just glad to have a job.
42. Broccoli? It's my favorite
43. What was your favorite vacation? I have never been on a real vacation. My husband and I were supposed to go to New Orleans and 2 days before we were supposed to leave, Hurricane Katrina hit. That would have been my first vacation.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Darren…and before that Andi and my Aunt Michelle
45. What are you listening to right now? Not much…it's kind of a ghost town here
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? Two
48. How many people will fill this out? I don't know…I hope at least a couple of my Sparkfriends will do it!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 3:40 PM
50. Coffee Drinker? Sometimes…I don't depend on it to wake me up, but I like how it tastes