1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 AM
2. How do you like your steak? Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Chipmucks 2
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Biggest Looser, All the CSI Shows
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hawaii
6. What did you have for breakfast? Smart Ones Canadian bacon, egg white & cheese on english muffin
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you hate? Lima Beans
10. Favorite dressing? Creamy Blue Cheese
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2006 Black Hummer H3 (no I am not kidding)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Sweat pants with oversized sweatshirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? California, never been, on the bucket list
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always half full
15. Where would you want to retire? Either Florida or North Carolina
16. Favorite time of day? NIGHT, I am a major night owl!!
17. Where were you born? Danbury, Connecticut
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball - NFL Football and Mikey's basketball games
19. Cook dinner yourself or order out? I would order out if weren't for my cookin' hubby!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Going to the beach, playing with Carley (my baby girl golden) or riding bikes with Mike.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All my Spark Buddies
22. Bird watcher? Yes, when the cardinals come around
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Didn't we already cover this???
24. Do you have any pets? A huggable, lovable, golden retriever named Carley:)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am going to Florida with my hubby's family in April and I will get to see my parents, going on a year since I saw them last.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be Crystal Gayle (she is a beautiful country singer from the 70's)
27. What is your best childhood memory? Living on a farm in Osborn, MO for two years.
29. Are you married? Yes – it will be 14 years on March 30th
30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS!!
31. Been in a car accident? Three, but who's counting
32. Any pet peeves? Rudeness and Self Centerness
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage and peppers
34. Favorite Flower? Peach Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Peppermint stick
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's, like you guys didn't already know that about me:)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, I actually passed the first time
38. From whom did you get your last email? Our Travel Dept.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kohl's
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes, last week I left work at 11:00 am unplanned and had lunch with my hubby and spent the rest of the day in bed. I was feeling sorry myself.
41. Like your job? Oh I used to love it till we got bought out
42. Broccoli? Yes - steamed
43. What was your favorite vacation? Any white sand blue water beach!!!!!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My Pal Erin.
45. What are you listening to right now? All my guys around me chatting on the phone with clients.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue, every shade:)
47. How many tattoos do you have?Currently none, but want one for my 40th b-day.
48. How many people will fill this out? I hope evryone!
49. Coffee Drinker? No, tea
50. What time did you finish this quiz? 3:50 pm 2/9/2010
It's a lot of questions, but fun to do.....
Okay everyone, you turn, let's see what you got!!!