I love when she says that! Anywho, so I've been doing the Turbo Jam coupled with Chalean Extreme. And I recieved alot of feed back on my blog entry last time (3 is alot for me
) so I want to say a few things about it.
1. I am 284lbs. right now ( I gained a few pounds traveling) and am able to do both Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme.
2. Turbo Jam is really great for beginners. It's easy on my knee, which currently needs surgery! But I'm too stubborn to do that so I wear a really expensive knee brace and go with that..
3. Chalean Extreme isn't just for women
or hard core trainers
!!! I have never been a weight lifter, even when I used to play basketball, the practices were 95% cardio, and about 15 mins in the weight room lifting 10 or 15lbs at the most. With Chaleaen I lift up to 25lbs!!! She teaches you how and why it's this way.
4. Turbo Jam: If you love boxing, dancing, both or just fast paced workouts that make 45-50 mins seem like 20-25, then this is your baby!! (Geez you'd think they were paying me!
) and I want to stress the weight I am carrying while doing these workouts 284!!!!
5. Here's the deal, Chalean is a major motivator, check her out on youtube, check out her followers, she's amazing and gifted when it comes to that very important part of being a trainer and that's been the biggest thing that's kept me on her team. Before I used to love Billy Blanks, but he went out the wind when I hear her amazing music coupled with kick boxing
6. Finally, the results: 30 pound loss
and thats including the 4 I've lost in the past 20 days with Chalean Extreme, and 8inches off my whole body
Best of all, I FEEL like I LOOK great, and I LOOK like I'm making progress!!!