More Information About Me
Sunday, February 07, 2010
I've seen these questions before and now I feel like answering them.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30 (I usually stay up late)
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar.
4. What is your favorite TV show? All time favorite is Wonder Woman. I watched it when I was a kid. Right now I watch Lost, House, Smallville, Criminal Minds, and CSI. I usually don't watch them on TV. I usually get them on DVD at the end of the season.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love it where I live now, in Southern California.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Cheerios with milk and grapes
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Tomatoes
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Any Mexican restaurant, but my favorite on is Don Cucos in Toluca Lake, CA.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, but I rarely indulge.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A green Chrysler Town & Country
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, a tee shirt, and cute shoes.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Egypt
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full. I'm pretty much an optimist.
15. Where would you want to retire? Southern California, maybe by the beach.
16. Favorite time of day? Late night.
17. Where were you born? Glendale, California
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch many sports on TV, but I like to watch the Summer Olympics, especially the diving competition.
19. How many siblings? One sister who is 21 months younger than me.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby: Surfing on the internet, listening to music.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone
22. Bird watcher? Not really.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
24. Do you have any pets? Two cats, China and Cleo. They are sisters.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks on Spark People!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a singer
27. What is your best childhood memory? Getting a cat for the first time.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like both, but I lean towards cats since I usually live in apartments. Maybe later when I have a house I will get a dog.
29. Are you married? Yes, about 14 1/2 years.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, about 15 years ago. When I was visiting my friend in San Francisco. It was raining and she lost control of the car. I still see it happen in slow motion.
32. Any pet peeves? To be ignored at a restaurant or store when you are waiting to be served.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Extra cheese
34. Favorite Flower? Orchids
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once and I was so upset.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Spark People
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Zappos.com where I could buy all kinds of shoes or Ebay.com where I could buy almost anything!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really, my life is pretty boring and I like it that way.
41. Like your job? I loved my job when I was working. I was a receptionist but I also did a lot of other office work.
42. Broccoli? Yes
43. What was your favorite vacation? When my husband and I went to Scotland, England, and Dublin, Ireland. We drove all around Scotland and stayed in B&Bs.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband and some friends. We went to a Korean BBQ place in West Hollywood.
45. What are you listening to right now? My husband sleeping.
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. How many people will fill this out? I don't know, maybe one.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:30 pm
50. Coffee Drinker? Not really. Sometimes I get a Mocha or some other fancy coffee drink, but what I really love is hot chocolate.
So now you know a little bit about me. Feel free to copy and paste this into your own blog and change the answers and let us get to know you better!