Downtime ~ 50+ FEMALES, FIT AND FEELING FABULOUS style
Monday, February 01, 2010
Need to blog about my how I spend my downtime for the 50+ FEMALES, FIT AND FEELING FABULOUS team.
I like and enjoy my downtime. I really need it to keep me from getting too stressed. I have a wide variety of things I like to do when just relaxing. Some of my favs are:
1. Reading a good book. I keep books everywhere.... in my car, in several rooms of my house, in my office.... and yes I read all of them. You just never can have too many good books.
2. Music.... love listening to all sorts of music
3. Wii .... just got this for Christmas so am enjoying playing some games on Wii.
4. Walking with my Nordic poles.... just a good relaxing walk in the woods is a great way for me to just get away.
5. Odd as it might seem, I find working out really de-stresses me and leaves me relaxed without a care in the world.
6. Curling up in front of the TV and watching a good movie.
So those are my favorite ways to have some downtime. Hope you all have some good things too that just make you happy and glad that you are alive.