My life and it's new direction.....
Monday, February 01, 2010
If you are a friend of mine you probably know what I have been going through these past few months. If not, the short version is:
1. My husband of 14 years has been cheating on me for the past 6 months.
2. He had both his wife and girlfriend at the same time for those 6 months.
3. He left me and the kids in Dec. only to return for 3 weeks.
4. He is living with his "girlfriend" ( I use that term girl loosely).
5. I filed for divorce last week
So, without getting into the gory details that is my life these past 2-3 months.
Before any of this happened I weighed in right around 205 (210 according to my Dr. but we all know how those scales lie!) LOL
Since Thanksgiving I have lost an enormous amount of weight. I weighed in this morning at 174.
That's not my exciting news though-I decided to go back to school and enroll in the nursing program. 2 years and I will be an RN and dependent on only myself. I have an appointment with the admissions department Tues. morning and am so excited!
Just wanted to share and send out a HUGE hi to all my Spark friends. Thank you all for your love and support throughout these past few months!