Sunday, January 31, 2010
Today is Sunday the last day in January 2010. Normally I take it easy and be a tv watcher...But today ...
I will get my 10,000 + steps in, by walking the dog and get ready to start a new goal for Monday February 1, 2010.
I would like to start with Sparks 28 day challenge but not sure if I'm able to take that on right now, so I thought I would set my own 28 day challenge, 1 month I can do it right. My goals that I would like to achieve are;
1) Walk 10,000 + steps every day for 28 days.
2) Do some Endurance, Strength & Balance, and Flexibility exercises daily for 28 days.
3) Keep drinking my 1 gallon tap water daily for 28 days.
4) Plan on going to the Senior Center to use Elliptical Trainer for 35 minutes for 28 days.
5) and finally~ substitute sugary food for fruits (apples/oranges) for 28 days.
I think all this can be accomplished, I would feel really good about myself if I could do this for the month. I set goals but never achieve them, I'm hoping this will be different.